Angie Ause (PGA/LPGA Golf Professional)
Get Golf Ready Golf Training Inside
This will consist of more of a lecture style class that will be going over all of the tings that we don’t have time for in the Get Golf Ready once it starts outside. We will be going over all of the things that will make you feel comfortable at the course, basic etiquette, rules and some basic golf and golf swing terms. We will be using scenarios and video to set the stage as well as watch video on players set up, backswing, downswing and finish position. Cost is $99.
- Mondays: March 6, 13, 20 and 27th from 6pm-7pm $99
*If you can’t make it to one of the sessions, I will be creating videos highlighting each sessions information. The class is interactive, so it’s best to make it, but if you can’t that will be an option.
Get Golf Ready – Beginner
5 one hour sessions, $99. This is perfect for someone who is brand new to golf. Clubs will be provided if needed at no cost. We will be covering putting, chipping & full swing along with drills, games and strategies to work on your game. We will be meeting rain or shine each session. Indoor provisions will be made if necessary.
Get Golf Ready – Intermediate
5 one hour sessions, $99. This class is appropriate for anyone who has been has a little of experience, but would still want to cover and expand on fundamentals. We will meet for 5 one hour sessions, rain or shine. We will be covering putting, chipping & full swing along with drills, games and strategies to work on your game.
- Session 1: Beginner- 6:15-7:15pm Tuesdays April 18, 25, & May 2, 9, 16th
- Session 1: Intermediate- 5:00-6:00pm Tuesdays April 18, 25 & May 2, 9, 16th
- Session 2: Beginner- 5:00-6:00pm Wednesdays April 19, 26 & May 3, 10, 17th
- Session 2: Intermediate- 6:15-7:15pm Tuesdays May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 20th
- Session 3: Beginner- 5:00-6:00pm Tuesdays May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 20th
- Session 3: Intermediate- 10:45am-12:15pm Saturdays June 10, 17, 24
- Session 4: Beginner- 9:00-10:30am Saturdays June 10, 17, 24
- Session 4: Intermediate- 6:15-7:15pm Wednesdays June 14, 21, 28, & July 5, 12
- Session 5: Beginner- 5:00-6:00pm Wednesdays June 14, 21, 28, & July 5, 12
Get Golf Ready On Course Coaching Sessions $150
This class will consist of 3 days in which we will start out on the range/putting/chipping green for the first 30-45 minutes and then we will be heading out on the course. Cost per session is $150.
- Session 1: Wednesday Evenings 6:15pm-8:15pm:
- May 3,10, and 17th
- Session 2: Thursday Mornings 7:00am-9:00am:
- June 15, 22, and 29th
- Session 3: Tuesday Evenings 6:15pm-8:15pm:
- June 27, July 11, and 18th
- Session 4: Wednesday Evenings 6:00pm-8:00pm:
- August 9, 16, 23
Short Game School
Open your mind up to all of the possibilities around the green. This is a 3 hour golf school and we will be going over putting, chipping, pitching and sand play. Learn how to use various clubs around the green to help lower your score. A packet of drills and games will be provided to each participant. $125, class size is limited to 6.
- Saturday, May 6th: 9:00-12:00PM $125
- Saturday, June 3rd: 9:00-12:00PM $125
Women’s Only Golf School
This is a 4 hour class open to women golfers who are looking to get more out of their golf game. We will be covering short game, full swing and a heavy emphasis will be placed on getting the most out of your practice sessions and incorporating an efficient practice routine. Games and drills are a great way to be motivated and stay focused. Each participant will be given a booklet of drills and games. $150. Class size limited to 6.
- Saturday, June 17th: 1:00-5:00PM $150