Angie Ause (LPGA/PGA Golf Professional)
Get Golf Ready – Beginner
5 one hour sessions, $99. This is perfect for someone who is brand new to golf. Clubs will be provided if needed at no cost. We will be covering putting, chipping & full swing along with drills, games and strategies to work on your game. We will be meeting rain or shine each session. Indoor provisions will be made if necessary.
Get Golf Ready – Intermediate
5 one hour sessions, $99. This class is appropriate for anyone who has been has a little of experience, but would still want to cover and expand on fundamentals. We will meet for 5 one hour sessions, rain or shine. We will be covering putting, chipping & full swing along with drills, games and strategies to work on your game.
- Session 1: Beginner- 5:00-6:00pm Wednesdays April 18, 25, & May 2, 9, 16th
- Session 1: Intermediate- 6:30-7:30pm Wednesdays April 18, 25, & May 2, 9, 16th
- Session 2: Beginner– 6:30-7:30pm Mondays June 4, 11, 18, 25 & July 2nd
- Session 2: Intermediate- 5:00-6:00pm Mondays June 4, 11, 18, 25 & July 2nd
Get Golf Ready – Short Game Scoring Strategies
Short Game Instruction, $95. Learn how having a short game strategy will lower your scores.. putting and 50 yards in.
- Session 1: 9AM-12PM Saturday June 23rd
Get Golf Ready – Women’s On Course Coaching
On Course Instruction, $75. We will be heading out on the course. Talking about course management strategy, possible etiquette and rules.
- Session 1: 5PM-7pm Saturday May 19th
- Session 2: 5PM-7pm Saturday June 30th