Angie Ause (LPGA/PGA Golf Professional)
Get Golf Ready – Inside Training
4 one hour sessions, $80. This will consist of more of a lecture style class that will be going over all of the things that we don’t have time for once Get Golf Ready starts outside. We will be going over all of the things that will make you feel comfortable at the course, basic etiquette, rules and some basic golf and golf swing terms. We will be using scenarios and video to set the stage as well as watch video on players set up, backswing, downswing and finish position.
Get Golf Ready – Beginner
5 one hour sessions, $99. This is perfect for someone who is brand new to golf. Clubs will be provided if needed at no cost. We will be covering putting, chipping & full swing along with drills, games and strategies to work on your game. We will be meeting rain or shine each session. Indoor provisions will be made if necessary.
Get Golf Ready – Intermediate
5 one hour sessions, $99. This class is appropriate for anyone who has been has a little of experience, but would still want to cover and expand on fundamentals. We will meet for 5 one hour sessions, rain or shine. We will be covering putting, chipping & full swing along with drills, games and strategies to work on your game.
- Session 1: Beginner- 6:15-7:15pm Tuesdays April 18, 25, & May 2, 9, 16th
- Session 1: Intermediate- 5:00-6:00pm Tuesdays April 18, 25 & May 2, 9, 16th
- Session 2: Beginner– 5:00-6:00pm Wednesdays April 19, 26 & May 3, 10, 17th
- Session 2: Intermediate- 6:15-7:15pm Tuesdays May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 20th
- Session 3: Beginner- 5:00-6:00pm Tuesdays May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 20th
- Session 3: Intermediate– 10:45am-12:15pm Saturdays June 10, 17, 24th
- Session 4: Beginner– 9:00am-10:30am Saturdays June 10, 17, 24th
- Session 4: Intermediate- 6:15-7:15pm Wednesdays June 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12th
- Session 5: Beginner- 5:00-6:00pm Wednesdays June 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12th
Get Golf Ready – On Course Coaching
3 two hour sessions, $150. This class will start on the range/putting/chipping green for the first 30-45 minutes and then we will be heading out on the course.
- Session 1: 6:15-8:15pm Wednesdays May 3, 10, 17
- Session 2: 7:00-9:00am Thursdays June 15, 22, 29
- Session 3: 6:15-8:15pm Tuesdays June 27, & July 11, 18